1. GENERATIVE: Art as Life Practice with Prompts and Processes
- Seasonal Series: F2F, Full Weekend, Once a Season
- Occasional Series: Corporeal Writing in Partnership with Another Artist
- Metamorphoses Series: 3 Online, 6-week Workshops
2. SCREENWRITING: Writing the Body onto The Screen
3. REINVENTING REVISION: A radicalization of what we mean when we say “workshop.” Group Revision Work using Lidia's invented Corporeal Methodologies
- Revision Retreats: F2F Weekend in Which we Collaboratively Workshop Your Piece or Chapter
- Online Revision: Month Long in Which We Collaboratively Workshop Your Piece or Chapter
- The Body Of The Book: A rigorous collaborative workshop for those who want to finish a book
4. POETICS: Poetics Are Where Language & The Body Meet: Get in Touch With Your Personal Poetics.
- Experiments in Body Poetics: 4 Online, 6-Week Workshops
- F2F Weekends: Experiments in Body Poetics: New!
5. PRODUCTIVE UNDOING: Reading & Virtual Discussions Ahead of Time, A Weekend of Discussion & Prompts
- Politics & Resistance Writing: A Productive Undoing: F2F, Full Weekend